Another shiety day .
How can you possibly play piano 4 hours straight? I can. -cough-
god, a piece is 5 minutes max for me, lets see. 5 x 12 = 60; 60 x 4 = 240 .
240 times.
All I see is black and white.
Thursday , how long do you take to come to me?
Oh yeah, my mum had some people over to do business. Don't think wrong, it's not THAT. Haha, god dammit, that guy had the STRONGEST smell in hair gel. Or was it lynx? Lucky it was a short talk.
Went to Flemington after ! With my neighbours. Fuck, I'm so stupid. How can I possibly wear shorts and a short-T , with thongs out? It was god damn FREEZING, and pouring rain like hell. We went to an asian restaurant! With pho and stuff . o_o Anyway, I had like the red , (OR ORANGE , geez x] ) ricee thingo. It was nicee :]
After that, me and my neighbours had ASIAN EASYWAY! god dammit, they had no more green tea, so it HAD to be red D: . It was yum yum thoughh since it was cold :] (No, I lied..)
Came home after that, sat around, and the usual stuff. Went to pick up Tiff and Tim, Tiffany complained cause it was dark and they were the last ones to leave. DAMN YOU LIGHT SAVINGS!
My bro and his girlfriend came home! Haha, had dinner. It was weird. We're just sitting there silently. They were drinking cokee, and I remembered and asked, "hey , don't you reckon it tastes funny?, check the bottom of the can."
So they did,
"Best Before : 17SEP08 "
My brother's girlfriend paniced. You could see it on her face.
Moohaha, damn. I should have kept it to myself.
So that's about it. What a shiety day.
god, a piece is 5 minutes max for me, lets see. 5 x 12 = 60; 60 x 4 = 240 .
240 times.
All I see is black and white.
Thursday , how long do you take to come to me?
Oh yeah, my mum had some people over to do business. Don't think wrong, it's not THAT. Haha, god dammit, that guy had the STRONGEST smell in hair gel. Or was it lynx? Lucky it was a short talk.
Went to Flemington after ! With my neighbours. Fuck, I'm so stupid. How can I possibly wear shorts and a short-T , with thongs out? It was god damn FREEZING, and pouring rain like hell. We went to an asian restaurant! With pho and stuff . o_o Anyway, I had like the red , (OR ORANGE , geez x] ) ricee thingo. It was nicee :]
After that, me and my neighbours had ASIAN EASYWAY! god dammit, they had no more green tea, so it HAD to be red D: . It was yum yum thoughh since it was cold :] (No, I lied..)
Came home after that, sat around, and the usual stuff. Went to pick up Tiff and Tim, Tiffany complained cause it was dark and they were the last ones to leave. DAMN YOU LIGHT SAVINGS!
My bro and his girlfriend came home! Haha, had dinner. It was weird. We're just sitting there silently. They were drinking cokee, and I remembered and asked, "hey , don't you reckon it tastes funny?, check the bottom of the can."
So they did,
"Best Before : 17SEP08 "
My brother's girlfriend paniced. You could see it on her face.
Moohaha, damn. I should have kept it to myself.
So that's about it. What a shiety day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home